10 or more in the same activity save 10%!
AEAC is pleased to provide your group with a reduced rate of 10% off your ticket prices when you make a group booking. The entire group must book into the same activity and same start time in order to be eligible for the discount and the discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Schools & Youth Groups
Adirondack extreme Adventure Course is the perfect choice for your organized youth group or school outing. We can accommodate large groups and are experienced in working with educators and group leaders to ensure that your day is fun filled and problem free.
AEAC’S School/Youth Organization Rate!
If you are organizing a trip for your school, your registered/recognized youth organization (Scouts, Girl Guides, etc.), the following conditions apply:
- Minimum group size is 10 people.
- All group members must be booked by one representative of their public or private school or registered youth organization.
- The visit must be booked in advance.
- All participating group members must be between 10 and 18 years of age (other than chaperones).
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer.
- Please call 518-494-7200 for pricing
All cancellations must be given at least 1 week prior to reservation date. (subject to change depending on size of group).
Come One Come All
Whether you’re dropping in to spend time with with friends and family, or putting together the event of the year for your work group or sports team, Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course is the perfect choice for your group outing.
- Discounts for groups of 10 or more in the same activity.
- Special group rates for schools and youth organizations.
- Excellent team-building venue and customized programs available.
- Kids Birthday parties – fun, healthy, physical and very unique!
What’s the Big Idea?
Do you have a unique idea for your event? We’re happy to help you create your own event, fundraiser, or celebration – you name it. Our event staff will work closely with group representatives to make sure that all the details are taken care of and that a successful outcome is assured.
AEAC Cares About Your Business
More and more businesses are taking advantage of the great potential that AEAC brings to fun and innovative development of team building.
Whether you’re an HR professional looking for a unique approach to team-building, or a work group supervisor looking to take the team out to mix it up outside of the work environment, our attractions and site will work for you. Let us take the “bored” out of boardroom. AEAC is a perfect environment for a team-building program. Call us to discuss your needs – we can put it together for you.
Group rates for groups of 10 or more participants in the same activity.
Food, drinks and other amenities can be added to any visit!
Create Your Own Event
Do you have a unique idea for your corporate event? Need a theme? We’re happy to help you create your corporate retreat, fundraiser, or staff appreciation celebration – you name it. Our Event staff will make sure that all the details are taken care of and that a successful outcome is assured.